Special Maggi Recipe


                                                                    Let's make something delicious with Maggi
   

There are several ways to cook Maggi, But today I am going to shear a super recipe from diary its very easy to make and healthy to eat, it will just take 7 to 10 min.

Ingredients-

2 Maggi, 2 Maggi masala, 2 cups of water, soya chunks, origano, chilli flex, tomato sauce, corn, meat masala optional, coriander powder, jeera powder, chilli powder, Kasuri methi, tomato, capsicum, 
green peas.

Process-

1. take a pan and boil some water
2. put the soya chunks, 
Green peas and corn into the boiled water
3. After soaking the soybeans in hot water, When the soybeans are swollen, soybeans, Green peas and corns should be removed from the water, You have to squeeze the water well from soybeans
4. Cut the soybeans into very small pieces
5. I cut a tomato and capsicum in a bowl
6. In a small bowl add coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, chicken seasoning powder
7. I poured Maggie and Maggie spices in a saucepan and added two cups of water.
8. I put the saucepan on top of the oven and turned on the heat into medium
9. I put the chopped capsicum and tomato in the pan, This time I added tomato sauce also
10. I poured the spices(coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, chicken seasoning powder) in the saucepan
11. I mixed all the spices well with Maggie, then I poured the soybeans, Green peas and corns. At the same time, I added chilli flakes and oregano.
12.Cover and cook for 5 minutes
13. When the Maggi is cooked properly, put the gas flame off, add some Kasuri methi and stare it ones.
14. Serve hot, with tomato sauce.


                      
                                                                            Thank you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's make yummy french fries

আসুন মুখরোচক French fries তৈরি করা যাক

आइये आज बहुत ही स्वादिष्ट आलू टिक्का बनाते हैं