Let's make a very tasty dish potato tikka

How do we make potato tikka?


Let's start preparing


1. I boiled two potatoes and mashed well

2. I have mixed  -

a. two chopped chillies,

b. 1 teaspoon chopped ginger in the potato,

c. 2 tablespoons chopped onion,

d. 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves,

e. One-fourth teaspoon coriander powder,

f. One-fourth teaspoon garam masala powder,

g. One pinch of turmeric powder,

h. Half a teaspoon of chilli powder(You can give the chilli powder according to your taste),

I. Quantitative salt,

j. 3 tablespoons semolina,

k. 1 teaspoon besan*,


*There will be no fear of breaking the tikkas as a result of giving besan powder


3. Now, This time we will mix it well using our hand

4. In the meantime, you can add any kind of vegetables

5. After mixing it  well, leave it for 10 minutes, As a result, Sujita will swell

6.Ten minutes later


7. I will take a little oil in my hand and make the mixture in the form of tikka

8. I heated the oil in a pot to fry the tikkas

9. Now I will put the tikkas in hot oil

10. I will wait for one surface to be fried and when it is fried I will turn over the other surface

11. Tikkas should be fried on a low flame otherwise they will remain raw from the inside

12. Once fried, take it out on a plate and serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.


Reference video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuacWnEfUg0


Thank you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's make yummy french fries

আসুন মুখরোচক French fries তৈরি করা যাক

आइये आज बहुत ही स्वादिष्ट आलू टिक्का बनाते हैं